The Bible is our all-sufficient rule for faith and practice.
The phraseology employed in this Statement is not inspired nor contended for, but the truth set forth is held to be essential to a full-gospel ministry.
No claim is made that it covers all Biblical truth, only that it covers our need as to these fundamental doctrines.
1. The Scriptures Inspired
2. The One True God
3. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ
4. The Fall of Man
5. The Salvation of Man
6. The Ordinances of the Church
7. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit
8. The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit
10. The Church and Its Mission
11. The Ministry
12. Divine Healing
13. The Blessed Hope
14. The Millennial Reign of Christ
15. The Final Judgement
16. The New Heavens and the New Earth